As you completely and comfortably read this NLP article, you will surely posses all NLP techniques that you require to turn your don’t haves into must haves. We all desire about a compatible mate or a beautiful person to love us and whom we too can love but at a certain point of time in our lives, we feel that we cannot have such a person about whom we dreamt till now and we learn to compromise with our dreams and desires.|
This does not happen only in the case of finding a mate or searching a person who can love us but this happens at every minute in our lives. We dream about achieving something but after some time we realize that either we do not have the caliber or the resources to make our dream come true. So, we sacrifice our dream. However, NLP has come with the best help ever so that you can turn what you don’t have into what you must have.
First NLP principle: You must remove the words ‘I don’t have’ from your life’s dictionary. People say, ‘I don’t have money to make my dreams come true or I don’t have good looks so that no girls get attracted to me or I don’t have well shaped figure and therefore boys call me aunty and many more.’ These were just the examples. The NLP steps which I am going to reveal you now will help you to change the things from I don’t have to I must have this.
The following NLP tips to turn your DON’T haves into MUST haves:
1. List out the things, which you think you are lacking in. Write down all the things that you feel you don’t have. This is the first thing that you can do with NLP.
2. After you have written down all the things where you lack in, now you have to think and you have to reply your mind with the appropriate reasons why you lack in that field, why you think that you don’t have the capacity to do that particular thing or why you don’t have the capability to attract the person about whom you desire.
3. Think about each and every thing carefully and write down the reasons that force you to think that you don’t have the capacity to do that thing. Write down all those reasons on a plain white paper.
4. Now you have the list of all the things that you feel you don’t have the capacity to do and the reasons why you think like that. Observe the two lists carefully. What have you noticed?
5. You will see that the factors you think are restricting you in fact they are nothing but the states of your own mind. Your own mind thinks that you don’t have the capacity to do this or don’t. Ask NLP questions to your mind. This all is in your own mind. This all is a myth.
6. This is one of the important points of your NLP secrets. You actual target is to turn the things that you don’t have into the list of the things, which you should compulsorily have. Here you have to list out those don’t have points into must haves ones. Make two columns on a same white paper, as first as don’t haves and second as must haves.
7. Now the list of the things that you must have is ready. Observe this list daily and try to make relevant changes. Keep it up to date with NLP.
8. Now you have to think about the resources to achieve your must haves list. Think about the best possible ways to convert your don’t haves into must haves. Find out the resources and if any problem arises, check out the best means to solve that problem.
9. Now you have to make your subconscious mind believe that there is no such thing as impossible. The only thing that makes the difference is your thinking. This is major concept in NLP. Tell your mind that you can surely do this. Add this to your dictionary ‘I can do this or I have the capacity to do this.’
10. Try hardly by all means and efforts to achieve your must have things. Suppose if you want others to be attracted by you, then you have to attract your own self. Feel good to achieve best.
The following is the powerful hypnosis and NLP exercise that can help you gain confidence to achieve the thing, which you think you are lacking in:
1) Sit in a calm and comfortable place with your eyes closed. Make sure that no one disturbs you.
2) Let no thought disturb you, just relax.
3) Now think about the thing, which you want to achieve for example if you want to have a perfect mate who can love you, truly think about him. Make note of all the characteristics that you would like to have in that person. For example good looks, hard working, loyal nature, nice character etc.
4) Now, in the deep state of hypnosis imagine the same person sitting beside you as if you already achieved that person. Examine your feelings when you achieved your dream person, notice how it feels to be!
5) Now, this is the last step of our NLP journey, recall the same feelings that you felt when you achieved that person of your dreams. Feel what you felt and hear what you heard. This thought will actually give an inspiration when you really strive to achieve it because you already owned it in your dreams.
This NLP exercise is very simple and it can be applied to achieve anything that you cherish long. This NLP exercise is very powerful because it has the capacity to turn your dreams into reality and your don’t haves into must haves.
Author Bio :
This NLP exercise when paired with the 10 NLP secret tips work wonders. Do it 2 to 3 times to make it work extraordinarily well. Click here for more resources...
Pradeep Aggarwal is a renowned Hypnosis & NLP guru with career spanning two and half decades He is also a much sought after speaker and peak performance consultant for Organizations and Sport Teams. Visit Hypnosis Global for free 6 part mini course to learn Self Hypnosis and Personal Transformation.
Number of comments for this article : 0