· Have you ever touched an object or entered a room only to get flashes or images that somehow seemed associated with it in the past, but there was nothing happening in that present moment?
· Have you ever picked up a DVD or book and your mood changed to match the mood of what that DVD or book was about?
· Have you ever shook the hand of another individual and got a strange feeling about them or had a thought which didn’t make sense to you at the time, but found out later was connected to that individual?
These are all forms of psychometry which also usually makes use of empathy and clairvoyance. Psychometry is “psychic touch.” It happens when we feel a vibration that is different from our own, especially as related to physical objects. Because it deals so much with other vibrations it is sometimes called vibaturgy.
Many police or forensic psychics work with psychometry. But anytime a psychic must hold your hand or an object that belongs to you or another person you are inquiring about, they are doing a form of psychometry.
· Have you ever heard someone call your name, physically heard it, but when you turned around or answered nobody was around?
· Have you ever had a discussion with a person that has crossed over and either heard their voice or the answers in your own head? Have you ever heard their voice with your physical ear?
· Have you ever started to do something but were scolded or told to stop by another voice other than your own when nobody else was around?
· Have you ever laid in bed at night or been in a very quiet location and it sounded like many people were chattering or talking?
These are all clairaudient experiences. True clairaudience is when you hear these things with your physical ear as though they are an outside voice actually talking to you. Telepathic clairaudience is when you hear the voices inside your own head.
I am a primary clairaudient psychic. Besides channeling, it is the psychic sense I make the most use of. This is how I get the vast majority of my information both during and outside of a session. Because of this, most of my students eventually develop this ability and most, unfortunately, think they are going crazy the first time they are laying in bed and realize that “the voices” are chattering with them. Eventually you learn to tell those voices “one at a time!” or “Tune it up or tune it out!”
· Have you ever gotten a headache and discovered that someone else in the room had one prior to you getting it? Did the headache go away after you found out?
Anytime you feel pains in your own physical body that actually belong to someone else, living or crossed over, this is termed clairsentience and works off of the empathic ability. The word means clear feeling. Many psychometry and empathic experiences are often grouped under the clairsentience category as opposed to separate categories.
Author Bio :
Article by John Culbertson, http://www.mysticjohnculbertson.com
Number of comments for this article : 0