· Ever smelt a particular odor (like perfume, cigars, etc) while at a friends house, but discovered that you were the only person smelling it? Did you ever ask if anyone in their family use to wear that perfume or smoke that cigar?
You might be picking up on a spiritual energy or guide through your psychic smelling ability. Clairalience means clear scent and is the psychic ability that correspondence to our sense of smell.
· Did you ever get a gut level feeling that you should take a different path home or avoid a certain location only to find out later that an accident or something negative took place there?
· Have you ever pulled into a store parking lot and just somehow knew where to find that parking spot right in front?
· Have you ever been surprised to discover that you know how to write, paint, speak, or perform any number of different things right when you needed to be able to do it, but when asked to do it again later you discovered you weren’t capable of reproducing those efforts?
Clairognizance means clear knowing. It’s a psychic ability that has to do with just getting sudden insights and understandings into things. It can also allow some very gifted people with this ability to actually be able to perform actions or tasks which they really have no knowledge of. A great example is a friend of mine. She’s phenomenal with computers and can get them to do almost anything she wants or needs them to do. When you ask her how she did it though, her response is always “I don’t know!”
All of these are psychic abilities and chances are, if you’re the average human being, there is at least one or two in the above that you’ve found yourself doing. These are just a small number of them too! There are many other examples that one could use besides these that could also fall under psychic classification.
Some people would laugh and say, “That’s merely coincidence!” What is coincidence though? According to Wikipedia, a coincidence is the noteworthy alignment of two or more events or circumstances without obvious causal connection. In other words, it is merely a term that a human being thought up in order to be able to explain that which nothing else is capable of explaining.
My psychic development students are not allowed to say or use the word coincidence. I make them strike it from their vocabulary. There is no such thing as coincidences. Everything has an energetical reason in some form or another for happening. For any coincidence that has occurred, an energy somewhere had to be at work helping to draw those experiences together.
Children are among the most psychic individuals you will ever come across. When we are born into this world we are many times fully open and our only way to interact with the new world we have come into is through the psychic senses. Even young children are no strangers to the psychic energies that are active within the world.
· A child who has an imaginary friend, might just really be communicating with a spirit guide.
· A kid that begs you not to go somewhere may be feeling or knowing something which you aren’t aware of in that moment.
· That child that says grandma visited them may actually be telling the truth.
There are countless other examples, but these are the main ones that kids get in trouble for. Parents and society has a way of shutting these abilities off. Many times a child must learn to shut down in order to avoid punishment and harsh words and criticism. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing either as it allows the child to learn to live in and function in the physical world.
It takes a special parent or caretaker to guide children, helping them to stay open while at the same time teaching them how to live in our physical world. Most of the time, believe it or not, it’s better to teach children to shut down and then, later in life, help them to relearn that which they had known all along.
That’s what psychic development classes are mostly about. Relearning that which has always been there, but which was shut down for one reason or another. The difference is we learn to selectively use our abilities and then turn them off when we are finished.
So are you psychic?
Everyone is. You just have to take the time to investigate it and relearn that which has always been.
Author Bio :
Article by John Culbertson, http://www.mysticjohnculbertson.com
Number of comments for this article : 0