As we look into people"s faces, we often see character lines etched in their skin. These lines are often the result of past traumas and life experiences, where the event has been metabolized and stored in our physiology. |
Personally, I do not think it wise to relive these experiences. I feel a better way is to empower yourself and choose to react to the events in a different way – changing your perspective to see everything in the universe as a part of your Self.
From this perspective, we see events all happening within ourselves; there is nothing external to us to blame or condemn. Through synchronicity, we set up all our own experiences, so we can define who we are in relation to these life events.
This process is more about forgiveness and embracing the dark events in our life. They set the context, so we can know when we are experiencing a joyful event. The contrast of life"s experiences allows us to define who we are.
A better way is to choose to integrate these experiences and heal the events through forgiveness and understanding. So reach out to these people and send them loving thoughts and support, knowing that they are a part of your Self on a universal level.
Through forgiveness, we neutralize the negative feelings and emotions that are flowing through our physiology, like rivers of energy, gouging the stress lines on our faces.
We can work on ourselves on many levels:
- We can choose to work directly on our physiology, by taking our conscious awareness into our body and scanning through the body; consciously releasing any tension we come across and inviting the muscles to relax, integrate and become whole again.
- We can work on the Physiology by stretching the muscles with a daily Yoga practice. Yoga tones and integrates our conscious awareness and brings about physical fitness.
- We could work on the body through Massage or Reflexology or other physical manipulation of the body and the energy meridians, which create our thoughts.
- We can learn to have Love and Gratitude for ourselves; loving all the different aspects of ourselves, both within the human body and without, creating a loving, peaceful, harmonious state of being.
- We can choose to be happy, just as we are; creating positive thoughts using the imagination, and visualizing the things that bring us peace, harmony and love.
By vibrating in a peaceful and harmonious way, we use the law of attraction to bring to us that which is in resonance with us. By doing inner work and releasing tension, we become more integrated and whole.
By shifting our awareness from the mind to the level of the body, we can release these traumas without having to relive the experience in the mind.
In fact, it is a good idea to shift the awareness from the mind to your feelings, your heart energy, and centre yourself in the love which is within your heart. You will notice that your life still flows forward and you can still function in the real world.
When your heart is filled with love, your fears just melt and all the negative thoughts and feelings just drop away. You start to listen to your inner guidance and your life flows in harmony with the universe around you.
Author Bio :
George E. Lockett, HealerGeorge SSHA, IIHHT (C) Copyright 2008, All Rights Reserved.
Request Healing Now: http://www.healergeorge.com/absent_healing.htm
* New book * "A Journey into the Self -- the multi-dimensional nature of being human" By George E. Lockett: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1419628925/healergeorg03-02
Number of comments for this article : 0