For many the question surrounding reincarnation is whether or not it really happens?... This seems to be a widely debated issue, and you are likely to find more views on the topic than questions about it. It is interesting though that so many of our current day philosophies denies this and others simply seem to ignore it.. This despite their acknowledgement of an immortal soul.. "One has to wonder where it is they think they come from?... How it is they have come to being?.... (never mind where they are going...)|
The principles of reincarnation are based on principles which support the immortality of the soul, as well as a perpetual movement through time of the soul. This occurs when the soul incarnates itself into various bodies, for the time that these bodies can sustain physical life. After this the soul moves on to the next body, to infinity.
Whilst at first glance this may seem somewhat disorganized, once the full picture becomes clearer, you will find that this happens in perfect order and for lack of better description - with a plan in mind which is apparently your plan.
Sadly also is the simple fact that the significant speculation that has taken place about this topic, has led to an incredible number of fallacies evolving over time. Fallacies which has not only increased the confusion about this topic, but also has managed to lead many astray.
This list starts with at least these :So now that you know this, you could probably explore a little further, and see just where it might all go.
- You are not going to come back as a dog or a cat or a fish, in your next life time. Anyone who suggests this as a possibility has not even begun to understand the principles of this subject.
- Reincarnation is not a simple and random body hopping exercise, but rather a well organized and well planned process designed to enhance spirit development.
- Reincarnation does not follow the physical universe chronology / timeline. Since time does not exist in the spirit world, there is no reason why you have to follow the same chronology for your next incarnation. I.e. having died in year 2005, does not mean that you can only come back in 2005 or later. You could come back in the year 1905, if you like.
- You always have total control over where and as who you return. Of course this may not be based on conscious decision making processes however, in principle your choice of incarnation is always based on your spiritual evolutionary level, and finding a match for this.
- Remembering your past lifetimes are not only possible, but memories from previous life times may have significant impact on how you perceive this life time.
- Reincarnation does not take place until you are ready to take up your next body (or have found an appropriate body), and as such there are no time limits or minimum periods spent in the spirit world between incarnations. This will take as long or as short as you need it to be. Keeping in mind that you can not measure a timeless environment using physical measuring sticks of time anyway.
- Your reincarnation is not limited to this planet or physical universe whatsoever. There are innumerable planets and universes which offer opportunity for incarnation into.
- And slightly more obscure is that if you can imagine it, or dream it, or think it, you have probably done it.... In at least one of your incarnations.... Of which there were more than you can count...
Author Bio :
Pieter Heydenrych is a Reiki master who maintains Wicca and Esoteric Library, a resource which is focussed on the enlightenment of all . Pieter is also the author of a controversial E-book on reincarnation called, Reincarnation, the "GOD" condition
Number of comments for this article : 0