A common question I typically hear from my clients and beginning students is “Am I psychic?” The answer has and will always be the same.|
Of course you are!
I firmly believe that EVERY person who is born into this physical world has strong intuitive and psychic abilities which are woven and genetically implemented right into their DNA structures.
Who out there has not had a psychic experience? Let’s look at some common and not so common psychic experiences that people tend to have and discuss what psychic ability is being used.
· Has the phone ever rung and you knew who it was before you looked at the caller ID or answered it?
· Have you ever worn the same color shirt as a friend that you were meeting later in the evening?
· Have you ever said the same thing at the same time as another person?
· Do you just know what your baby or pet needs, despite the fact they can’t talk?
· Have you ever thought of a friend and they called you while or shortly after you were thinking of them? Likewise, have you ever called a friend only to hear “I was just thinking about you!”
· Have you ever wanted something to drink and were thinking about it and shortly after a spouse or friend brought you something to quench your thirst or asked if they could get you anything to drink?
You are acting as either a generative or receptive telepath in these situations. A generative telepath can send ideas and thoughts to another person. A receptive telepath can pick up on the ideas and thoughts of other people. Two very skilled telepaths can hold entire conversations with just their thoughts while never speaking to each other. Many women find themselves doing this when with their best friend, but both men and women are capable of using this ability.
· Do you know what mood a person is going to be in before you encounter them?
· Do you get sad when you are around another person that is sad? Do you get really happy or excited when around another person that is having the same emotion?
· Has anyone ever told you that they just feel instantly calm, at ease, or even safe when around you?
· Do you hate crowds, graveyards, or hospitals because of the feeling or feelings you get when around them?
Your empathic ability is at work in these cases either in a generative or receptive way. When you are a receptive empath you tend to pick up the feelings and emotions of others. These are the people who many times have trouble being in large crowds because they end up being bombarded by the emotional energy of so many people at one time. These people make phenomenal counselors as they usually tune right into what another is feeling and are capable of truly understanding them.
A generative empath is able to take a mood they are having and make others feel it. Very useful when a person is going through a crisis situation or is very angry. Someone who is a generative empath, if capable of remaining calm themselves, is able to generate that calm feeling outward and have others feel it.
CLAIRVOYANCE, PRECOGNITION, and REMOTE VIEWING
· Have you ever had a dream that came true?
· Have you ever seen a vision that turned out to be real?
· Do you see dead people?
· Do you see auras?
· Can you think of a location and then picture what is actually happening or going on there, or what has happened there?
These are mostly all forms of clairvoyance at work either in a precognitive or a remote viewing fashion.
Precognition means before the fact. It’s the idea of seeing, hearing, feeling or knowing something before it happens. If you’ve ever been with a person watching a movie and a few minutes into the movie they outlined the whole plot for you, despite the fact they had never seen it, you are sitting with a person that is having a precognitive experience. While frustrating at the time, just think of their “psychic” potential!
Remote Viewing, sometimes called long distant viewing, is the ability to see another location and watch what is happening or going on there.
When I was first working to refine my psychic abilities I use to sit with women I was dating and play a game with them. The object of the game was for me to describe their bedroom to them. When you start getting really good at this, you tend to get an “Ok, you’re freaking me out now!” response.
Clairvoyance means clear seeing. It’s the psychic ability that deals with sight. Anything which involves you seeing real or mental images can be called clairvoyance.
Author Bio :
Article by John Culbertson, http://www.mysticjohnculbertson.com
Number of comments for this article : 0